Skip to main content

Stolen Perception!

Life Is Living!
        And we all stopped living 11 September 2001.  On the 11th November 1991, War was declared and the New World Order confirmed it's attack.  As America reeled and shook with grief, shock and complete dismay and the world watched in horror as they began to understand that their enemies were indeed ruthless, so ruthless were they as to sacrifice 6 million of their own flesh and blood, for the greater good, and the greater good is complete control, but this time, they attacked The Constitution and the world is under attack.  This beast is driven with determination and is a control freak.  It's always all about this beast.  From the mouth of the beast came the fire that destroyed the twins.  There is a clear distinct line of sight.
perception
pəˈsɛpʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.

    "the normal limits to human perception"
  2. 2.
    the way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted.

    "Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"

2017 and here we are, we are exhausted, broken, addicted, homeless, sick with fear, confused, determined, hungry, no more....no more screams our minds.....they just getting started, but so are WE! 

We going to learn to trust, love, accept, nurture, share, everything! I pray this will become our home base, a place to come share, heal and stay in the higher frequency that draws us towards Infinite Love and Consciousness.  We coming from all kinds of backgrounds, we coming together rich and poor, we seeking and finding the love that will take us through the valley of Death and We Shall Overcome! 
1 Corinthians 13:11
11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. 12Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.…


The time has come to put away childish things, and this includes growing up and taking responsibility for our actions, we can no longer sit back and pause the responsibility, for we each bare our own fare share, there is no free rides when it comes to life.  God believes in giving the best, so He would expect it to come naturally to his creation.  Nature has always killed the weak, the only way the weak learn to live is to take from others and hope they will survive.  Weakness is devious, it's fragile state makes it roar in anger, when weakness is prepared to co-exist play nicely with this nature because when hurt, betrayed or wounded, weakness has strength in being resourceful and intelligent.  The Nature of this beast will seek to control, dominate and devour.  This is the shadow of the Valley of death and we are fighting each other in a time when we need to draw strength from each other, feed each other's souls, we are a family.  Patience, tolerance and forgiveness, we going to remember to say thank you and ask nicely.  We going to return to sanity and this will be the starting point, we all have to start somewhere!

Welcome to Unconditional Love with Berni, I am a self taught counselor of the Body, Mind and Soul having 47 years experience in Parenthood, child care, divorce, marriage, the art of a beautiful marriage, vibrations, coping with death, defeat, loss, trauma, the list goes on......if you looking for diploma's you will find them in my photo albums.  Why am I here? 
     A long, long, time ago.....at a retreat held by the Methodist church in Grahamstown, South Africa, something incredible happened to me. During the lunch break, as everyone stood around, holding plates filled with finger food and sipping cups of hot tea, conversation drifted and found me as I sat back sipping a cup of tea and just being there.  My ears tune into a conversation taking place between a wealthy farmer and the minister.  The man was curious to know how many gold bars he had to send to Heaven to get a mansion.  The minister listened and I sat there paused in thought, so in this man's mind he was thinking that for every good deed he did it was like sending gold bars to heaven and purchasing his mansion. Jesus said: I go to prepare you a mansion.  I was stunned.  Bribery and corruption, so we do good for ulterior motives? I was so pure in mind. Probably why the scripture also says: Your good deeds are like rags to me. 
WE gather together for the afternoon session and the topic of discussion is why is there no miracles being seen in the church? There came this pressure on me, this force that I cannot describe, I am there, but I am also not there, something is happening in my mind and in my Soul and when my mouth opens, words come toppling out that to this day, I do not remember.  But I remember the hush, the silence and then the minister spoke and a wave of embarrassment  washed over me, as he said: "I think we have just heard from God." I know the essence of the message was all about Love, I have never felt so passionate about love ever before, and Love is the driving force within me.  It rides along with blood that flows in my veins as my body dances to a Heavenly heartbeat, but the beat can be low, faint or incredibly strong.  My Soul Animal is a big yellow Labrador that will walk beside you always, as my Dolphin Spirit seeks communication with humanity, nature and animals.  Racism does not exist here, for WE ARE ALL ONE. We going to reclaim our perception, we going to learn to be kind and nice to each other and please leave comments and leave prayers.  We Building God's Army. 

Peace be with you.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t