Skip to main content

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU

DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)


These are the words: 

For all of my Life
Oh Lord, I will praise You
For my air, is YOUR life
And I will never get tired.....

I Can hear Your Voice
It is sweeter than Honey
that pulls me out of this cave
and it takes me to Heaven....

I have seen Fire
and I have seen Earthquakes
Strong wind that blew on me
I have lived so many dangers
but Your voice than calmed me...

You give orders to the stars
and the sea You put Your limits
I feel so secured
in Your hands
Oh Almighty!

There are not bolts or gates
that do not close in front of Your voice
No more pain or guilt
Remaining standing before us
and the storm subsides
For Your Word is pure
A shield to those who believe in Him


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t