Skip to main content

Human Race Arise!

I awoke from a bad dream and I was aware I felt edgy, as I went through the motions of a morning routine, I found myself acknowledging that lately I was angry at everything. This is NOT my character, I am easy going, will get hurt but will make sure everyone around me has their needs met, so where was motivating this anger? I sat back and smoked a joint and for the very first time in forever found myself composing a song.  In fits of giggles I called my sister and began singing the song that goes like this:
Diagnosing, diagnosing, we diagnosing,
just diagnosing
always knowing,
we diagnosing, 
can you hear us?
Would you care? 
(sung to the tune of Sailing) 
If you lived in this house being one of the three determinedly opinionated women, you could well imagine. 
The song died and suddenly I began to pour my heart out. My husband works away and I have NOT seen him for a year! When he returns home, I want him to quit his job and stay at home. I have my reasons.  Every day in some form, shape or fashion, the powers of darkness and all consuming negativity stretch out because they know they are dying! They can't hold on to what does and never will belong to them. Life belongs to the living.  We always get sicker before we recover and right now we are sliding into the illness of negativity, it's almost all consuming! Remember this is NOT where you belong! Death holds no power over the living!
I want my husband home, I want him doing something he loves, I want him alive and living! If this is where is at now, then by all means, we need to get to a place where we focus on each other, we have done all we can and neglected ourselves. So I guess we have some issues, but that's okay, everyone has issues.  We need to change the way we talk to each other. Stop watching television, they teaching us deep dark sarcasm that is disrespectful and completely unnecessary. What I do appreciate with great amusement is that Enki/Lucifer succeeded in convincing the world the Spiritual existence is real and now no one believes him! 
I have to say that I admire and respect David Icke.  I Have a friend who is so infantile, if she wins (in her mind) a conversation, because there are actual idiots that think winning and loosing applies to a difference of opinion. So she jumps for joy shaking her fists in the air, "Yes, Yes, I was right!"  
David Icke never gloated. While I was rushing to the defense of Stephen Paddock, David quietly gathered the info, processed and then spoke. What he said really spoke to me and I am sure to many. We need to pause and breathe. 
Our minds are being herded, our thoughts and emotions chased, the pace of what is expected from within us is making us angry, resentful and they feasting on our negativity! 
It's time to kill the beast. 



Remove everything from our lives that cause negativity. If you feel uptight, remove the cause. Walk away, find what makes you happy and go there as often as you can in your mind. What brings you peace? A song, a walk, a coffee, a joint, what brings you peace?
I asked God why was my heart so angry and He showed me and answered me and then my friends arrived and we laughed and teased each other, friendship, love and happiness was unleashed here. Because I asked, I received! 

Our enemies employ the same tactics. Only they are evil, they have blood sacrifice and Jesus did not die as a sacrifice, he died so that he could rise again and pave the way for us to join him. Enki/Lucifer is the God of sacrifice. God of Creation is the God of Infinite Love, all possibility, birth and life! 

Feeling angry and misunderstood?
Feeling sad and there's just no reason?
This is the time of the season
For love to take root and grow
Your Soul is a gardener
Come meet the constant gardener! 

Love, Light and Peace be with all of YoU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t