Skip to main content

Imagine......It's Powerful!

Know ye not that ye are Gods? 
   The Kingdom of God lies within! 
       Life exists in The Knowing! 

For the purpose of the discussion or thought stimulation, we going to Imagine. Imagine that everything around us, everything we think, feel and do is an experiment. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have arrived here at this place at this time and this is what it is! This is our world. We find ourselves Economic slaves, shackled to our jobs, while others raise our children, we educate classrooms of children with information we believe to be true when we know differently, but we block out the reminders, we dilute the truth and we lie to ourselves. Social media is our greatest power and this is a wonderful chance to unite the world. But we have to realize that if we continue on this course we will fail and the experimentation will be a complete and utter failure.  I don't do failure and I don't quit. I am strong enough to stand. My home is a haven from life's storms, within it's walls there are no strangers here, for every face is welcome and is a precious dear friend.  There is food in my home, food to feed the hungry. I have enough to share. There is love in my heart, enough so I can share my smiles and have a spring in my step.  There are plenty of grey hairs, but they are welcome and not frowned on. Wherever you come from, whatever drives you, we need to listen to the beat of the Universe and unite for many suspect this vision will fail, but we are humans and we are Love. It's time to create a new world and fill it with love. This is our destiny. This is why we are miserable when we stray from the purpose, our reason for being here, The truth is buried within and the truth of our mission will slowly be revealed to us as we open our eyes and expand our thoughts. Do not fear leaving your warm cocoon, we have to step out and step up and become all WE ARE.  Imagine lived in Dick Gregory. A wise man. He rests in peace and it is well with this dear precious being. Search and listen to his words, John Lennon wrote down the vision and dream of Dick Gregory and Imagine soared to the charts. Why?
Because the heart of humanity lives in Imagine! Focus on and create all that this song speaks, focus and imagine and imagine will become our future, our present and us. Love wins. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKJ_m4p4HY&t=13s

Pleiadian Message Explaining Everything


We must return to our creativity, we are not machines and we are not controlled, we are born free and freedom is the heartbeat of Earth. Return to creativity, return to all that is beautiful, honest, righteous and pure. You are not dirty, you are not broken, you are not worthless. You are required. You are precious and though pain can cloud our perception, perception deception. Pay attention to your soul. We have perfect bodies and sharp focused minds, but our Spirit is weak, broken and afraid. Feed your soul, nourish your mind, be attentive to your body. The Power Of Attraction is being used by our enemy, the enemy, the wolf that hides as a lamb of God, they are known as the children of God, but ask yourself, what God! You are known by your works and deeds. We know this. We judge on looks, acts, words spoken, we are ruthless when we judge and we are mean and condescending, but how we can plead our cases and demand understanding. When we accept our own limitations, accept our own defects, when we find peace within then shall peace be a possibility. Now since we are love and since we are all possibility, it is time to find our true potential and love with all our being. 

John Lennon Lyrics

"Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t