Skip to main content

Remembering The Future!

Now let's just say it went something like this:

Adam was the first to be taken, just another ordinary day, we were fishing while the women were swimming. Just another day, one minute Adam stood scratching his head when the next, he was gone. We froze and stood staring at the spot where he once had stood.  Gone. There was nothing but space, empty space, we ran towards each other and as we gathered in the center, terror broke out among us. Where had he gone? I was the next to vanish, as my people will tell me, but for me, there was a moment of awareness which dims and ebbs away as I move through a brief tunnel of darkness, then there is only bright white light, love, and overwhelming peace. I AM One with every sense, feeling, there is a deep sense of agreement, acknowledgement and acceptance. This was surely a place with a name. Paradise, I whispered in amazement and heard for the first time the sound of my voice. Adam and I understood in a most primal way that we belonged together. From the moment our eyes met, there was a deep recognition and awakening as new feelings burst forth from within both of us. Yes, I made mistakes, and yes, my actions have had far reaching consequences, yes, I broke the heart of my God, my Creator and that is my punishment that I have shared as sins of the parent travel from generation to generation as do blessings. The Universe is created in perfect harmony and perfect balance. 
Thou shalt have no God but me, translates into I am the way, the truth and the life, the good shepherd, who knows his sheep, each and every one, individually.  The Man so many label a "hybrid"
The Man that lived and died, but lives still and guides from a realm we are prevented from contacting in every sense possible. Do not make contact, do not pray, do not use our God given powers of telepathic communication which is our divine source of power, conviction, strength and wisdom. Prayer is an act of complete and utter faith. if you only believe...understand you have been sold a lie that is why you have no true inner true conviction. You must have faith and faith comes from knowing. Knowing is born from experiencing and so humanity must be stopped at all costs from knowing who they are and where their true powers lie. First they mocked Christianity, then they created many versions, similar, but different enough to cause conflict. Then they sold and enforced these religions, it was adapt or die for humanity. Humanity began to drift further and further away from the Source of Creation, God who is Yeshua. Yes is yes in most languages and Yes enables always. No is where we stumble, where we fall, where we prohibit and where we control. Both are required to maintain balance, for there will always be balance. There is a force, a presence that caused me to hurt and be remembered as the deceiver for eternity. 
I never would have thought it possible to be so deceived. It was Adam that approached me, it was Adam who laid me down and taught me things that were then precious and wondrous, so beautiful and tarnished it forever, what I thought was making love was this creature's lust, longing and force of destruction. This is the power behind this force and the sicker and more corrupt the process the greater his enjoyment and such is this powers need as addiction is a selfish all consuming need that must be fed and satisfied. As we long for love and hate the emptiness and loneliness so this creature doomed never to know the warmth of love again, this all consuming lust, for when love no longer lives in the heart there is only lust and it's cold impersonal and we hate ourselves for knowing it. The shame we feel is the confirmation that God is still within touch, we can feel the presence of Love all we have to do is surrender to it. Lay back in the arms of God and allow yourself to be loved. The process and journey is difficult. We came to know our God, walked with Him and talked with Him and because God felt the shame within me as He drew near, saw the knowledge of their intimacy in Adam's eyes and God felt his heart break. Love hurts. Do not for one minute think that pain is exempt from God, He walked and He died, but mostly He Lives and that's our strength and our bond forever. 
    The skies drew dark and thunder roared, we watched from our tents in wonder and blinked as Adam and Eve walked slowly towards us, their beautiful bodies all covered in leaves. At first we all laughed and sneered, but daily we watched as more and more people began wearing strange designs and covered their bodies. Those of us that refused to change from our ways, could stand the hypocrisy no longer. Those that opted to keep the old ways set off to distant lands, away from this strangeness. Those that remained branched off and went in search of new things growing bored of the old ways, a desperate hunger had broken out among us and we began to search for whatever lay beyond the mountains.  Adam and Eve were finally driven out of camp as most of us could not comprehend their thoughts, they were thinking incredible wondrous things, however there were a small group that traveled with the couple and so the   history of Heaven began to be written on Earth. 
                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t