Skip to main content

REMIND US WHO WE ARE!

Todays verse: 
Give, and it will be given unto you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running. Luke 6:38
                                                                       (food for thought!)
Isiah, John, Mark and Matthew all talk about the voice crying out in the wilderness. 

 22So they said to him, “Who are you? We need an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” 23John replied in the words ofIsaiah the prophet: “I am the voice of one calling inthe wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’” 
John 1:23

Isaiah 40:3
A voice is calling, "Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.
Matthew 3:3
This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: "A voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him.'"
Mark 1:3
"A voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for Him.'"
Luke 3:4
as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet: "A voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Prepare the way for the Lord; make straight paths for Him.'



The time for playing in over. 

The choice is clear. Either we choose God or we choose death. This is the choice. 
Our lives are filled with sorrow, I know for I walk in sorrow, for the past three days, my system has been poisoned by stomach bug. At first I surrendered to the bug. I gave up hope and I gave in, in my mind, I could see no reason to continue, no hope for humanity, no purpose for my existence. I looked at the financial reality of my country and saw the steady decline which is inevitable. On paper there is no realistic reason for anyone of us to continue living, bring me a bowl of Rat-ex and let me end my existence, I told myself, whining in self pity. For three days, I lay on my bed, suffering chills and fevers, shaking and smoking all the while, knowing my body is the temple of God. I am a sinner. Please do not think that these writings brag about all righteousness, these writings are my testimony to my life. This is my way of saying, I lived and walked on this planet. Farms where I lived stand empty, homes where my family visited, where friends laughed as we shared a meal, stand abandoned. Roads overgrown as though we never existed. Now as I witness the fact that YouTube can just snuff away our channels, callously dictate what we may or may not see, there is an emptiness. Jane Tande is a really awesome lady, According to Joe, a truly nice guy, speaking truth, their voice silenced without our consent. I am not afraid of the dark, because the light that shines inside me refuses to be extinguished. There is something inside so strong that it will not lie down and die. For three days, I choose to feel self pity, I felt my system poisoned and know I need medical assistance, but I refused, until I swallowed charcoal tablets that absorb the poison and as my body is fighting the bacterial infection, I feel the strength returning and I know the time to change my life is NOW. I have no idea how I am about to quit smoking. My cigarette is my thought process. Light a cigarette and think things through, this is what I do. The body is the Kingdom of God, this is the truth. So choose. Smoking doesn't bother me, with all the poison in our air, chemtrails poisoning in order to cause weather modification. How do we farm when we have so much against us? The Bible was never written for the times gone by, The Word of God is given for us that we may hold to love and hold to justice (Hosea) and hold to God. 
If God is for us, who can be against us? 
Know ye not that ye are Gods?
It's in the mind. They playing mind games with us. 
For we like sheep have gone astray, His banner over us is Love!

A poisoned body creates a poisoned mind. As the charcoal that I am drinking is absorbing all the toxins and restoring health, God's Word is restoring my mind and my Soul. Our lives are desserts. 
 Empty calories that hold us back from reaching our potential, my Spirit is out of shape and in need of nourishment. 

John 21

15When they had finished eating, Jesus asked Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love Me more than these?” 
“Yes, Lord,” he answered, “You know I love You.” 
Jesus replied, “Feed My lambs.” 
16Jesus asked a second time, “Simon son of John,do you love Me?”
 “Yes, Lord, he answered, “You know I love You.” 
Jesus told him, “Shepherd My sheep.” 
17Jesus asked a third time, “Simon son of John, do you love Me?”
 Peter was deeply hurt that Jesus had asked him a third time, “Do you love Me?” 
“Lord, You know all things,” he replied. “You know I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep"

We can choose to roam in confusion and we can choose to ridicule each other and we can choose to live in misery. It's a mindset. 
Or
We choose to hide ourselves in Jesus Christ. 

Addiction is nothing to mock, laugh at or ridicule. We have all sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Perfection belongs to God. There is no condemnation in Jesus, only Love. Love forgives 77 x 7. Everyone of us a key role to play in our lives, we are exactly where God needs us to be, we will overcome, I know I will overcome, but I am weak and heavy laden. Cast your cares on The Cross it's the reason Jesus died for us. On Twitter, a hunter bravely states after shooting an elephant that God gave us dominion over the animals and he can do as he pleases. Granted. He is correct. God gave us dominion over the animals, did God not command us that thou shalt not kill? We are made in the image of God and this is our world and we have dominion than honor that and stand for all that is living, for there is a right to life for all living creatures. 
        Women and children have been tortured, raped, wounded in the most heinous ways, men lined up and executed. Syria has suffered horrific mind blowing acts of cruelty, Muslims have experienced torment and torture, Israel is having their own share of pain, the world is alive with agony, no one is exempt. There is no special treatment, no escaping what lies ahead for all of us. There is no fear because our God is an awesome God. He choose you to be here now. Don't think about suicide. Don't want to end it. There is laughter, there is a love, there is a reason, you are required, there is an antidote to the pain. 


Prayer for Deliverance and Guidance.

A Psalm of David.

143 Hear my prayer, O Lord,
Give ear to my supplications!
Answer me in Your faithfulness, in Your righteousness!
And do not enter into judgment with Your servant,
For in Your sight no man living is righteous.
For the enemy has persecuted my soul;
He has crushed my life to the ground;
He has made me dwell in dark places, like those who have long been dead.
Therefore my spirit [a]is overwhelmed within me;
My heart is [b]appalled within me.
remember the days of old;
meditate on all Your doings;
muse on the work of Your hands.
stretch out my hands to You;
My soul longs for You, as a [c]parched land. [d]Selah.
Answer me quickly, O Lord, my spirit fails;
Do not hide Your face from me,
Or I will become like those who go down to the pit.
Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning;
For I trust in You;
Teach me the way in which I should walk;
For to You I lift up my soul.
Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies;
[e]I take refuge in You.
10 Teach me to do Your will,
For You are my God;
Let Your good Spirit lead me on level [f]ground.
11 For the sake of Your name, O Lordrevive me.
In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble.
12 And in Your lovingkindness, [g]cut off my enemies
And destroy all those who afflict my soul,
For I am Your servant. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t