Skip to main content

TIME TO TESTIFY

fOR FAR TOO LONG ALL OF US HAVE BEEN DECEIVED by worthless insignificant slime that masquerade as greatness, but their stench of their actions is poisoning our very behavior and this we cannot tolerate! The buck stops here. This is Our opportunity to TESTIFY for the ALPHA AND OMEGA, JESUS CHRIST, OUR CREATOR AND OUR GOD. 
    As our leaders continue to align themselves against us, we are left working, selling our freedom for a value that we get to funnel back into their hands, they laundering their riches through us. The goyim, cattle and shiksta's. We slave to receive cash as we give it all back again.  We saying goodbye to all the luxuries and comforts and we stepping out into tents and camping out on the streets. 
We raised our noses to the poor, the poverty, the homeless and the drifters. Condemnation, judgment and self righteousness brainwashing, but we are discovering that none of that stuff matters. The more homes we lose, the more that find themselves back on the streets, the more we find each other. In loosing everything, we find each other! This is nothing that this world hols that interests me, but give me love, true, pure love. Pure acceptance. Pure toleration, pure forgiveness and complete kindness. The less money I have, the more I value in life and the more I appreciate all that life holds dear and precious. I know the plans I have for you declares Our Lord, plans to prosper you, plans to heal you. In loosing myself, I find all of me in Jesus and I want for nothing. Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done on earth as it is in Heaven. All things, we must remain grateful, joyful and encouraging. We can do this, we can stand for each other, we are awesome folks, we will stand for Jesus! We need to stand for each other, alone I am nothing, but with you beside me, I am not alone. We Are Not Alone, we are each other! We all going to go through the same circumstances, there is no reason that we cannot be respectful to each other. The colors black and white do not argue with each other. White shines brightly and black glistens in the dark. Both are required in any form of art, both will forever stand side by side, balance is perfection. There are seasons, we have emotions and seasons are commonly used to related feelings. God experiences anger as do we, Jesus picked up a whip and whipped the vipers from His father's place of worship. When we step into The House of God we step onto Holy Ground and it's sanctified and belongs to God, this is our sanctuary, our safety and our home. The family of God gathers here. We don't lock up the House of God, for no weapon or harm will come to the property of our living God. Why are we locking up our churches and these places have alarm systems, what are you protecting?  Everything within these churches, all churches, for God seeks Love and condemnation/judgment through Jesus Christ who saves, forgives and renews all things. Get to church and get into the Word of God, we cannot afford our churches to keep playing at kindergarten level. You are old Christians now, you know the word of God, you have been steadfast for years. You have trained for this and you the end times. It's time to step up and start encouraging a deeper more spiritual love with our God. We need to step up, wake up and get with the program, the time has come and war has been declared. We know each other, we know we will stand, we know we are One and we are united. We will find each other and watch as a new love burst forth within all of us. 
Get ready to Testify....... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t