Skip to main content

Endorsements....When WE ARE LIMITLESS POSSIBILITY!

There are over 7 BILLION HUMANS on this planet, Earth = HEART, the very organ that keeps us living! Do you think this is a JOKE? THINK!
          YOU! ME! = US! USA = PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNITED IN ONE COUNTRY! ONE CITIZENSHIP. ONE CONSTITUTION.
UNITED NATIONS THAT STAND IN AGREEMENT, YOU REPRESENT HUMANITY. 

WE LEARN SOMETHING PAINFULLY. (J. Perterson) 1% of humanity is allowing us to think this society is falling apart! The world keeps turning because the rest of us keep showing up to keep things going, 1% of our government steal, the rest are at their wits end! The spoiled brat of our society is throwing a temper tantrum and we are harassed, at wits end, what to do to placate this child. Please can we stop the whining. Yes, horrible things are happening, stop watching them! I don't want to see another YouTube video on death and that's my choice. I am watching, feeding and changing all the time, my ideas of just a minute ago fade or become, are discarded or combined, it's my choice, whatever is written here flows from me, and though it reflects and resonates, it's 100% my endorsement, what are we endorsing? 
True story: going over to pray and have bible study with a friend, her home is amazing. The walls are testimony to her love for God and there is scripture on only one of the walls in our home. What am I endorsing? My fav poster is Jack Lives Here, Jack Daniels, do you understand that I am not preaching, we are learning together here. Everything. Every aspect of our living is powered by the Creator, no matter what they tell you, no matter what they say, this is the Game of Thrones and everything is about Love. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYPuzni35m8
Treasure found Jonathan Kleck

Listen to the message. Could it really be that simple? Yes. The Tree of Life Yeshua, is simplicity distorted to confuse, divide and conquer. This clip perfectly explains the place we find ourselves, for we are lost in the desert, wondering and searching.
From The President with Michael Douglas, do we not listen as The President tells Lewis, "people drink the sand, because they don't know the difference." Hillary Clinton openly mocks us, we have a reality show president. The one and probably only time she tells us the truth. Every day we endorse products, thoughts, and we duplicate a reality that is suffocating us, why because this is not who we are. Who are we?
We are people that do not want murder. We are sick in our beings of death, violence and destruction. We long for peace, the still waters, water features in our homes, in our complexes, water features, we long for still waters. We want laughter and we have a playful sense of humor. WE are children in our Souls and we should return to playing, joyful and yes, EVIL is here, but SO ARE WE! We haven't gone anywhere, we just silently in shock surveying all the madness. 

I am what I am
I don't want praise, I don't want pity
I bang my own drum
Some think it's noise, I think it's pretty
And so what if I love each sparkle and each bangle
Why not try to see things from a different angle
Your life is a sham
Till you can shout out
I am what I am

YAHWEH I AM THAT I AM

Jesus says when you surrender to him, you lose your life, but find your Soul. Be Attitudes. Living the Christ life. one Christ is all. How can we hate each other when we are Christ. Yahweh: I Am that I AM. There is no fear in Jesus Christ. When we accept Jesus, he is the key that opens the door to everlasting life. This is why they kill, persecute and destroy, this life is not a boring life. This isn't self religion, this is living a life that goes against advertising, for we are our own voice. 

You're the voice try and understand it, to understand. We have to be under the covering, under =

under Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/under

under preposition (LOWER POSITION) ​ A1 in or to a position below or lower than something else, often so that one thing covers the other: He hid under the bed.


standing
ˈstandɪŋ/
noun
  1. 1.
    position, status, or reputation.

    "their standing in the community"

    synonyms:statusrankrankingposition, social position, stationlevelfootingplaceMore
  2. 2.
    the length of time that something has lasted or that someone has fulfilled a role; duration.

    "an inter-departmental squabble of long standing"

    synonyms:durationexistencecontinuanceendurance, length of time, lifevalidity
    "a squabble of long standing"
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a jump or a start in a running race) performed from rest or an upright position, without a run-up or the use of starting blocks.

    "I took a standing jump"
  2. 2.
    remaining in force or use; permanent.

    "he has a standing invitation to visit them"

    synonyms:permanentperpetualeverlasting, continuing, abidingconstantfixedindefiniteopen-endedMore


    understanding
    ʌndəˈstandɪŋ/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the ability to understand something; comprehension.

      "foreign visitors with little understanding of English"

      synonyms:comprehensionapprehensiongraspgripmasteryperceptiondiscernmentappreciationinterpretationcognizancekenconceptiondigestionassimilationabsorptionMore
    2. 2.
      sympathetic awareness or tolerance.

      "he wrote with understanding and affection of the people of Dent"

      synonyms:compassionsympathypityempathyfeelingconcern, considerateness, considerationtenderness, tender-heartedness, kindness, kind-heartedness, sensitivityinsightfellow feelingbrotherly love, neighbourliness, decencyhumanityhumanitarianism, humaneness, charitygoodwillmercy, mercifulness, gentlenesstolerance, lenience, leniencywarmth, warm-heartedness, affectionlove
      "he always treated me with great kindness and understanding"
    adjective
    1. 1.
      sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving.

      "a kind and understanding man"

      synonyms:compassionatesympatheticsensitiveconsideratetenderkindkindlykind-heartedthoughtfultolerantpatientforbearinglenientmercifulforgivinghumanehumangood-naturedapproachablesupportive, reassuring; More
    2. 2.
      archaic
      having insight or good judgement.


Do we truly understand? 



ENDORSEMENTS: IS WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK WE ARE.....but WE ARE ALL POSSIBILITY! I Am that I AM is our CREATOR!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t