Skip to main content

WE ARE BECOMING......

The longer I live, the more I find, life is entirely about leadership, ownership and surrender, the war between body, mind and soul.  This is something everyone that walks this earth will come to understand in our own unique way, often when we speak, we saying the same thing, we just on a slightly different frequency and we are competing instead of offering support, basically if this country was a rugby team, we really suck right now! I know squat about rugby so this isn't a layman's opinion, this is just mine. It stands to reason that if you want a strong team keep the players in the positions where they are best suited, this chopping and changing the team, breaks the momentum and morale is everything, every general knows the war is won in the mind! Yes, and I am no expert on military tactics, just female vengeance! When you love, love deeply! Love with a passion, love with commitment and love with devotion, because your enemy hates you 100 times more than anything you could hold dear, what is precious to you, is death and of no consequence to our collective enemy! Please understand, this wolf is pretending to be a sheep, he claims to be one of you, but he will never comprehend who you are for he has no interest in your life. If he loved you, he would not send you into battle, he would not demand your blood and he would not stand back arms folder embracing your death because as you fall his cause grows! He tells lies about our death. He creates stories to win your hearts, he rules with emotion and you have given him your devotion, you have made him commander of your heart, mind and soul and you are his property. This is the Anti-Christ. There are 13 of them currently active throughout the world. WE shall be known by our fruits.
     Words fail me as I sit here and think about the South African Parody to Billy Joel, we didn't start the fire! Tragic that someone always has to get there first, but kudo's for catching on......this is what everyone expects....actually it's awesome! I am so proud of Billy Joel. We didn't start the Fire is a song taht stands on it's own and belongs entirely to Billy Joel, but now, we have blown open a brand new avenue for free speech, music will never be censored, silenced or contained!
Sing it loud! Sing it clear! You can listen as well as you hear!
It's too late, when we die, to admit we don't see eye to eye!
But so what, we South Africans and we will rise and build this nation, if you are a part of the problem, get out now, because if you stay here, you are committed to being a true South African and we will wear the flag as our mask for this nation and we will heal the wounds and we tried to fight it, but look at this, the Springboks, Bafana Bafana, Proteas and Kaizer Chiefs, if you play the concertina or play the fool, get rid of the jokers and the killers and liars and thief and find the spirit of the brave heart, the great heart, to hold and stand me by! We are growing higher and higher!
We are Becoming........ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t