Skip to main content

DEMMAHOM you won't believe it!

You live and you will learn....unless you walking around like a zombie! So our family is sitting playing a family game and we turning our names backwards and just having fun when I get this crazy idea and type MOHAMMED into google Backwards = DEMMAHOM

Check this out!

satanic ritual which needs a sacrifice, the sacrifice needs glasses and it's name needs to be mohammed
stay out of there they've done demmahom!

Urban Dictionary: Susej

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Susej

Susej Christ is Jesus Christ's mildly retarded twin brother. We don't talk about him.

This is the shit we find on google! I kid you not! Who knew....everything is there and we can only see what we look for, but after seeing it, did we really ever truly want to know? And if not then why did we go searching for it in the first place, because we have curiosity! 

Curiosity Makes You Smarter

https://curiosity.com/

Join millions who never stop learning! Curiosity brings you the world's most inspiring articles and videos so you can learn something new every day!

Apart from curiosity killed the cat and got humanity kicked out of Heaven, have we never ever asked ourselves where do we get this curiosity and why is it in some more prevalent than in others? Why do some seek with such enthusiasm and some never question one solid single thing, ever, never! People conform and accept and believe this is the way things have been done and this is the way we do things, however has social media influenced our curiosity? I would say, hell yes! We snoop, we pry, we follow, we tweet, we are compulsively recording everything we do, but why? What is missing from our lives that social media fills? Which void magically appeared and we never even knew this void was there to begin with, when we gaze into the eye of the camera, who are we gazing at and into what do we gaze? One moment in time captured and forever or until our laptops are stolen, or our hard drive erased, or some very selfish hacker plants a bug in our software, whatever, we have to look at and hold that one moment in time, captured for eternity. 
We tread where angels fear to tread and we tread so bravely and we are opinionated and stubborn, self willed and so resilient until we not! We learn compartments of knowledge and then call ourselves educated while we are merely selectively knowledgeable,  we have all the answers but we won't listen to one question!
Will someone afford me the patience and time that I may ask, in order to understand and grow without taking this as a personal attack? I am interested in what you have to say, but in order to hear you, I must be able to speak with you and not against you. Can anyone understand that I do not come in judgement and condemnation and this is not a personal attack, so maybe it's my approach that is wrong. No caps, just quietly sitting here allowing thoughts to brew and flow through me and onto what will be their final resting place, unless I delete them or someone does eventually.   I know what is being done to you and I know the hurt and pain you are feeling because I am there as well. You see we are no longer alone. We are all being drained of our natural resources and it's our own fault. We sitting back passively and I am not asking for riots, I am not asking for marches and protests, I am asking you to say enough now. I am asking you to say no, I am not going to pay this! Yes, we need jobs, but we need jobs because this is our outlet for creativity. A job is not a means to an end, a job is an outlet for all that is uniquely you. So when you have to earn money to get to work and have money, it's time we call a halt and stop the insanity. If you cannot afford to ride the taxi, don't! Because guess what? None of us can afford the transport! Stay at home and if the world decided that for just one day we all going to take a break from life and spend time with our families, this will be our saving grace, but we can't do it! We programmed and pre-programmed and we dying because we cannot switch off from all that is a weapon against us. We could cry and many of us will and do, we could rant and we do rave, and we grow our weed and call ourselves protesters, but in truth, we are passive and dismissive of the state of emergency that is our lives. 
          Just don't tell me everything is going to be alright when a 14 year old girl is raped, murdered and a moment of silence is called for in the German Parliament and we watch as a woman, no less, a woman, interrupts having called for a moment of silence for refugees! Mohammed = Islam = Demmahom and Germany how the hell do you sleep at night when you are all a bunch of gutless, spineless reptiles that allow this without one word of defense? 
"Oh you suppose to be unconditional love," I can hear this as it has been thrown more than once in my face, only here's the thing sweetheart this name was chosen to remind me that every day in every way seek love!
There is no love in hurting and murdering, killing and torturing and love will not allow me to remain silent any longer! It is LOVE that screams out within me and forces me and compels me to watch the nasty horrible cruel stuff, so I can understand and know the suffering and know what is required, but I fail to understand how all of us, all of us, when there is many who know the power of love, yet choose to remain silent. No man has the right to inflict pain on another and you better believe that it is love that is speaking here. It is Love that says thou shalt not kill and it is love that says love thy neighbor as you love yourself! Do GOOD to those that despise you! Pray for your enemy and forgive them because it's love that knows we are the wounded and not the enemy, in forgiving we liberate ourselves and become the loving that must dwell on this planet. 
This home belongs to Love and no amount of hate will destroy it. Yes, you seek to kill and destroy all that is beautiful, but for every precious being that is killed, God will send seven more until you are destroyed and your dirty, filthy deeds are removed forever from our minds. This is not your victory, this is the Glory of the living, loving God of all Creation that will not stand meekly by and watch you destroy his creation. This world belongs to God as do all those that call on Love. Jesus is Love. 
We will make our choice and we will live the life we chose, and yes, judge me for as we judge so shall we be judged. There is no self righteousness, there is no righteousness, there is love, forgiveness and mercy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t