Skip to main content

The ONE Commandment no one talks about......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt4BSNJsoIw&t=305s

Oh we hear the Ten Commandments and we are reaping the sowing of very poisonous seeds that are sprouting and growing around us. Our voices stifled and silenced until we all mutter or shout out in agreement. 1984. Where the crowds chanted hate, hate, hate! Alexa = Axela (accelerate) Siri = Iris!
I am the eye in the sky, looking at you, I can read your mind! We have been warned over and over, but we buying, we are going out there and bringing in our guards, turning our homes into prisons, see we created homes, but we turn them.....everything is turned upside down. Freedom means chains, your safety means you under surveillance. Our leaders, our courts, our celebrities, are not saying Thou Shall Not Kill....on the contrary they calling for children to be abducted, kidnapped and raped by others! Thou shalt not steal is forgotten by the tax system and every politician and business man demands thou shalt steal, kill and take their homes, we want every dying penny! Thou shalt not covert.....I have a list, do you have one? No one tells us to love each other, the voices that tell us we are all drops of water from the ocean of life are silenced. Our family has launched our new daily activity, every day someone in our family nominates a name and we all focus our love and energy and a prayer. Together we are harnessing our positive and potential energy and unleashing a force that will restore and heal our family.  We all wounded, tired and broken, we can all use a little love sent our way. So if you want to be a peacemaker and want to be effective there are any and many number of ways we can change the world in order that love wins! Love will triumph with or without us, see we have a choice, we can choose to love unconditionally, accept each other and our skin color, crazy politics and find something good to like, we can tolerate each other, be kind to each other and be love. We choose. If we choose hate, greed, nastiness, bitterness, guilt, God will find someone else, so we are presented with a opportunity to be absolutely nothing in the eyes of man, but loved and cherished by our Creator. Nice guys finish last. This is the brainwashing, nice guys hide away at home and they exist, but you will never find them to break them or change them. They hold to their principles and beliefs because this is their way. Great, wonderful, dynamic women exist everywhere and they always appear when you least expect them, they like angels that step into my life and gently ease me back into wanting to live again. Friends are required as water is to wine. Peacemakers! This is my purpose for being here, love is the food I must feed on and share and i cannot quit or stumble, the nastiness and negativity is absorbed and with the help of love, every day I have to let go of the hurt, angry words spoken into my body,mind and soul by myself! I have to face myself on a daily basis and so I made this clip, just in case there are other folks out there struggling to let go, and be happy, to feel love, be love and express love. There is one ONE commandment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t