Skip to main content

Re-incarnation, Abortion, Think about it!

Wanting the cake, the icing sugar and the cherry too! 

Seriously, if we are to give re-incarnation serious consideration, surely you would have to concede that your logic is idiotic at best and perhaps it would be in the interest of all of humanity, where you to pause and reconsider! For if we are to entertain the theory that when we die we are simply re-incarnated until we stop the cycle and realize our actions on Earth determine our ability to arise and transition from the soul trap into Paradise/Heaven/Eden/Heaven? 
    Heaven has a code of conduct! There is no pain, no death, no sorrow, no misery. Here there is harmony, agreement, and alignment.  We are all ONE! Neither color, neither race, neither political or religious beliefs, there is only LOVE! Heaven will not become a reality until we acknowledge Jesus Christ! This is respect for the price he paid for our lives! There was never ONE cross, there were three! There was never One tree in Eden, there were Three as well as many trees. WE put family trees on our lounge walls and we map and trace our family tree! Trees with branches, trees that supply oxygen to this world, giving life in the form of ideas and creativity, everything starts in the mind. Every plot, plan and intention starts as a thought. Thoughts give birth to sin, life, creation and every memory! We are trapped here, doomed by our dogma and our inability to expand our thoughts. It's astonishing the women I meet and their inability to comprehend that basics. They still trapped on the playground, playing childish games and wasting precious time. Playing in the shallow pool, I am always afraid to dive into the deep, it's more than I can process and I come up gasping for air, mind blown and frightened, but I always learn and know more. Here we are, entertaining the thought of re-incarnation. Tell me, do you imagine I stood there and paged through the rack of skins choosing the one I wanted to wear? My white skin is therefore my punishment, I choose to wear a skin that offends you. I must apologize for choosing white privilege? Did we not have all the shame choice? Do you concede that the dogs and cats and animal life you abuse are human souls re-incarnated? Is that too far out of reach? Is that crazy? When I look at my dog, I wonder, those eyes speak to me and those eyes watch me and understand me. Did you choose your black skin? Why is our appearance such an issue? I am too fat, too thin, my hair is too short, not long enough, I must cover up-I must advertise my body! Judgment and condemnation. 
      The more you kill, the more babies will be born, if re-incarnation is real and the soul trap is a possibility, then surely that would be a great argument for abortion? 
So what becomes of a soul that does not have the code of conduct required for Heaven? This is the question. There is a belief system that Hell is here, we are indeed in Hell, this is Hell. Our realities are versions of Hell? Thinking is required! Pour that cup of coffee and search for questions and ask yourself and search for the answers lie within us and when we meet, we should be discussing matters that matter, we have important issues and concepts to discuss and mystery's to solve! Right now, all I see is a world hating each other, we are here now, in this body, we came here to escape this hell and I will not return here for another round, this is it, this is too mean, to cruel, too insincere and this is not my world! I am not coming back here! I do apologize for choosing a body that offends you, I am white, a woman, a mother, a friend and a wife, and many aspects of me, but even I do not know myself, never assume you know me. 
         We don't know each other and we are the same and unique, there will never be another YOU and I will never be seen again. This is your time with me, use it wisely and this is my time with you, use it wisely! I want to talk with YOU! I will talk about you, but I will choose my words wisely and speak blessings into your life! I will find away to attain the code of conduct required for Heaven because I am not staying here and I am not coming back. I am done. I will be happy to wash the floors, do the ironing and take out the garbage, I will pick up dog poop and change diapers, I am not asking for luxury, I want peace! I want to smile and have someone smile back at me! I want someone to tell me I am loved and thank you for being here. I am so glad you came! Small steps, but I am going to take them. It starts here and now. I choose to be the miracle required for me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t