Skip to main content

Take Five Minutes....

So you sitting wondering how you going to make it through to the end of the month? There's school fees, school uniforms, stationary and then you still have to feed your family. There's needs and wants and wants and needs and there is pure undiluted stress! Well you better hold up! Stop! Catch your breath and breathe! There's a bigger agenda going on here and perhaps it would be best to sit back and close your eyes and give everything over to God.
    Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ we just want to take five minutes and give you all our stress, all our wants and all our needs, all that drives us insane and makes us feel so unworthy and surrender everything into your hands Lord, because we know You have a plan, You have a way, You know what we need to do, we are not listening for Your guidance and so right here we say enough is enough, help us make it not just to the end of January, but to the end, when we stand in perfect union with You and true freedom is ours forever because of Your son Jesus Christ. Thank you that You redeemed us, Thank You that Love is unconditional and that love forgives many sins and love is the greatest gift we can give to each other and to ourselves! Thank you for those that boldly speak Your word and teach us when our pastors fail to feed our Souls. We trust in Your wisdom, leadership and guidance and thank you for Your mercy, grace and love, in Jesus name amen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxpUOKKG0B4
This is the link to Jonathan Kleck's vlog and it would be of huge benefit to all who are stressed, worried and afraid, God is not dead, God is alive and living within all of us! Because He lives we can face tomorrow, the vlog is titled:

i-Robot Will Blow Your Mind + Miraculous Biblical Revelation Matthew 24 and 1st Peter 2


In order to proceed, in order to prepare, we must know the enemy, we cannot close the gates, we cannot protect when we don't know where the attack is coming from and this is a vlog that will answer your questions, and give you the courage to stand and stand firm. There is nothing, no sin that God will not forgive, nothing can separate us from the love of God. Someone asked, why do I keep sinning? Sweetheart, we live in a carnal world, we are bound to slip and we are bound to fall and we will sin and we will let ourselves as well as God down, this is a journey, that's why God has grace and mercy, that is why Jesus came and walked here, He knows our trials and tribulations, He knows the ugliness and the cruelty, He knows how dirty and filthy our Souls can become, but there is nothing that love cannot purify and cleanse and there is always forgiveness! Just don't give up! Nothing is hopeless, nothing is beyond recovery, no matter what they say, no matter how they reject and hurt you, You Are Loved and You Are Required! If you have the time watch this clip, it's going to give you all the information we all require in order to move forward. 

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
Bless You Lord
And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t