Skip to main content

We Have Rights! Right?

Roe V Wade!
There was never ever any danger! How do you communicate with a child? You give the child what it wants in order to placate the child. Donald Trump is just a front, a yes man meaning the entire opposite of what he says, when he says he is pro-life observe the new legislation.  Paradise was never lost, it's a huge win for real estate!
All I want to say is they don't really care about us!
Michael, Michael! 
It's all a scam. The child has rights!
From the moment a cell becomes a living breathing growing cell, growth, mutation, development begin, there is life and an abortion is never merely a medical procedure, said the bitch with the iron heart and no uterus! In the same manner a drug addict has no right to poison the body, mind and soul of the life growing within, the same rights extend to that child that exists for all humanity and believe me our rights to life are under attack!  Our way of life is under attack. Our ability to communicate is under attack. I could tell you stories, but you would not give a damn. You want to know how to burn a zillion calories, how to look thin and chic and drab and still eat because we are starving and lonely and hungry for life.
Nothing matter any more!
It's all been done and it's all been said and the worst of their lies are hidden in the stench of their deeds, They can't kill us fast enough. FEMA barges, rapes, disease, plagues, poison air, poison water, we not dying fast enough. 
My husband clings to his paycheck, it's okay, we understand, we all clinging to paychecks, we all observing the impending doom, we all afraid to speak up and speak out and most of us just want to go shopping. Nothing matters. Clinton, Bush or Trump behold the wolf was always the sheep and the sheep have been led astray, they following the wrong leader and they won't listen, they blind and trust and no one cares. It's absolutely as it should be.......this is after all the freedom of choice. We can stand here and talk, scream, shout, preach, but hey, you will go your own way, we all will.
Have you observed a tendency within yourself to feel rage? Things don't just upset you, no, nowadays you are mad as hell, you shake from the anger and you demand justice! They messing with our ability to process anger. More and more we are going to find ourselves pushed into circumstances that create within us anger, rage, and what do we expect when we breathing in poison in our air, water and contaminated food. Monitor yourself and how do you respond to your anger.
True story:
Sunday, after growing my hair for months, I have thick beautiful hair, but it's curly and growing it, takes a very, very long time. In desperate need of a style, shape, or general tidy, off I go to a chic what appears rather sophisticated hair salon in Beirut! My hair is washed by a gorgeous guy, I am seated and to my horror, out comes a razor! i have grown my hair, bought ridiculously expensive hair products and he pulls out a razor and I watch in shock as my hair is stripped away. I won't bore you with details, but when he stepped back and proudly revealed his creation, I wanted to seat him down in that chair and I had a good notion of what I would do with that very same razor. Some women love their hair, it is their pride and joy and they spend a fortune on products, coconut oil is awesome, just saying, and here I am ruined! he completely broke me and it only took him 20 minutes! Style, shaping, tidying, are words foreign to him. I called the salon the following day to ask if they are actually accredited hairdressers, are they qualified, I was assured yes and that they always use a razor! He didn't care that it had taken me months to get the length, that I specifically asked him not to cut it short, that I asked for a style, that we eventually settled on a look, a style and that he paid no attention to what he had agreed too. It was more than I could stand when he stepped back and proudly declared he was done and I looked at the mohawk and thought God in all your mercy give me strength. I shoved the book at my astounded husband and asked him if the picture resembled the mess on my head and then I walked from that salon, fury and rage carried me closer to home and my refuge. I finally ran out of tears yesterday, but as angry and furious and hurt by his arrogance, his indifference and his complete disinterest, I turned to Bob Marley and hit the repeat button, until I was singing along. I fought the hatred, fought the anger, and fought the rage, there is only One Love. It's not what happens to us, it's how we respond to what happens to us. We grow or we wither. We decide. As for my hair, he wrecked it, but somehow someone will come along and fix it until then I am staying inside.  It's not what they do to us.....it's how we respond. WE have one opportunity to stand up for life. We Have rights!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t