Skip to main content

Engraved Forever

Am I merely hand out waiting her for you
Am I just another hand out that you saw coming
Am I the one you turn to because to you I Am a soft touch
Am I useful or used?
AmI trusted or abused?
Am I willing to walk the road that I see before me
Who am I to you but more importantly
Who am I to me?

You stand hand outstretched and my wallet
Is this your wishing well?
There is one that thinks I am her personal provider
Her faith she lays in the guilt trips she plotted, planned and
kept me company
There is a sister that is confused and believes we are merely friends
blood related

acquaintance

 in her eyes we are friends
In mine we are sisters, blood related sisters.
I Am not your friend, best friend or acquaintance, but your sister
This means I am your best friend, your shoulder to cry on, your one and only
I am Yours and You are mine, your pain is mine and I will stand by you.
Trust issues. We all suffering from trust issues and we have lost the knowledge
of who we are to ourselves!

God is Forgiveness.
He is the Great I AM and because He lives within us, we are forgiveness, love, freedom and all possibility.

I want to live a life that is free,
free to love, give, share and laugh.
Nothing in this world belongs to me
But the Love of Jesus Christ
Nothing do I own for when I Am gone
all remains behind.
I came naked into this world
Naked I shall leave,
but what is engraved on my heart
lives there forever.

https://www.jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html

THE EIGHT BEATITUDES OF JESUS

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Gospel of St. Matthew 5:3-10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ghost Army

 https://rumble.com/v71q004-what-does-christian-zionism-mean-and-why-are-we-hearing-about-it-so-much-la.html?e9s=src_v5_sa_o%2Csrc_v1_sa%2Csrc_v1_ucp_a What does "Christian Zionism" mean and why are we hearing about it so much lately? Zionism will devour Christianity.  It's the nature of the snake to devour it's pray...er...prey.  Zionism holds no claim to the Second Testament, only the first and of that mostly the five books of Moses.   To be Christ-like is to be someone, a power they cannot understand or a power that no one can destroy.  The Power of Love, Jesus Christ of Nazareth or Yeshua, Lord or Saviour, Prince of Peace, Hope of all Hopes and Joy of all Joys.  All eyes on Yeshua! Deception is here among us and many deceptions are confusing, but many can see through the mist of gossip.  The Truth is beginning to haemorrhage now as you sit there on a dead's man show, dancing on his grave and putting words into his mouth.   There simp...

TIME TO TESTIFY

fOR FAR TOO LONG ALL OF US HAVE BEEN DECEIVED by worthless insignificant slime that masquerade as greatness, but their stench of their actions is poisoning our very behavior and this we cannot tolerate! The buck stops here. This is Our opportunity to TESTIFY for the ALPHA AND OMEGA, JESUS CHRIST, OUR CREATOR AND OUR GOD.      As our leaders continue to align themselves against us, we are left working, selling our freedom for a value that we get to funnel back into their hands, they laundering their riches through us. The goyim, cattle and shiksta's. We slave to receive cash as we give it all back again.  We saying goodbye to all the luxuries and comforts and we stepping out into tents and camping out on the streets.  We raised our noses to the poor, the poverty, the homeless and the drifters. Condemnation, judgment and self righteousness brainwashing, but we are discovering that none of that stuff matters. The more homes we lose, the more that find themselv...

Our Wildest Dreams (a song from 1982)

  Just why we can never accept the digital identity.  History  noun 1. the study of past events, particularly in human affairs. "medieval European history" Similar: the past former times historical events days of old the old days the good old days time gone by bygone days the before times yesterday antiquity days of yore the olden days yesteryear the eld Opposite: the future 2. the whole series of past events connected with a particular person or thing. The Charlie Kirk Assassination September 10 2025.  When files are being deleted and Wikipedia pages altered and our memories erased before our eyes, why would we accept a digital identity? How many Hillary Clinton files deleted? Biden laptop gone. Weiner laptop gone.  Insurance policies after all. No technology in our bodies. No.  Erased and replaced.  The Prime Minister or king of the world BB, told us there is no device that cannot be hacked.  The Digital Id was rolled out in India and proved to ...