Skip to main content

Dear Bill Gates.......I won't be taking that Vaccine!

Dear Bill Gates,

It was the 47 500 children you paralysed in India with your polio drops. Right there and then, I knew you were trouble, but I was clueless.
 See, this happens when a computer geek who fails to solve the virus in the technology he holds such claim to fame. Congratulations, you scammed us beautifully with Microsoft. A never ending need to purchase Microsoft products. You created the virus or was that a conspiracy theory, which caused all of us to purchase microsoft products. I wonder, do you create virus's and then wait 18 months to develop a vaccine when in fact you already have the vaccine? I am curious to wonder by what stretch of the imagination you feel qualified to address yourself as an expert in healthcare? Money opens many doors for many folks, some call themselves philanthropist, while others are quite content being known as sharks. You are the most awful liar and really you should never speak in public, give interviews or public speaking. Your body language betrays your every spoken word. Your twitching, gasping, gurgling, smirking, smiling, screams deception. Now I know you think you are god, but sadly you are just a man as the rest of humanity. WE have on this planet Earth rights, human rights.
You are violating all of our God given Human rights. I need to point this out to you because you labor under the impression that you are a good guy, well you want us all to think this of you. Here are ten:

ALL men are created equal. You see we are born naked into this world and it is an accident of birth that you became rich, powerful and world domineering. You could well have been born black and in Kenya and run for president, but you know Obama is genetically engineered. Only way a black man from Kenya could become president and be related to royalty and the Bush family. I digress.
The Right To Your Own Possessions!
You want to come into our home and take away our property, take away our lives oh wait, you want us dead.
Freedom of thought: Oh dear, did you just pass out? We do and can think you know. Public schools are not all that bad, but then with 5G we can kiss our education and children goodbye.
Freedom of Expression: That just will not fit the bill.
You really didn't like this one. The Right To Public Assembly. You know very well it is written that where two or three are gathered Matthew 18:20 Did you come up with social distancing? Do you find it awkward socially? I can help you with this. I too, struggle socially, there is a trick, I just haven't quite discovered it yet.
The Right to Democracy........maybe after everyone is vaccinated?
Social Security.....hell no, that's out, money for nothing? What a novel idea.
Workers Rights: Having lost our jobs and being locked away in our homes, you truly violated the hell out of this law.
What did you do? Ramaphosa I understand. The man has no loyalty but to Ka-ching. He serves power and he serves money and uses God effectively to disguise his greed.

I wanted to take this opportunity and tell you personally that no matter your motives or your intentions, none of my family will take any form of vaccinations or medical. I am not an anti-vaxxer, I am anti-you Bill Gates. I want to ask you by who's authority do you stand and proclaim that the world is overpopulated? On who's authority? Our God told Abraham that as sand to the sea, so shall be my children, neither measured or counted. Did WE the people cause the pollution? Devastate this planet? No! You, elites with your constant drive to sell and own and control, killed this world. The NEXT epidemic is going to be truly bad, it's going to be ebola-like virus isn't it?  And we will truly suffer. You are very cruel, devious, evil man. It is my duty to remind you that there still is room at the Cross for you. Jesus loves you, repent and relent and be the man that somewhere inside you, you want to be. This evil is sucking the life out of you. The love of Jesus shines in the faces of God fearing men. Acts 5 tells of a wise Pharisee, who cautioned those around him who wanted to punish the disciples for preaching in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He told them to be careful, for if these men spoke on behalf of God, they may well find themselves fighting God. But if this teaching was of man it would simply with time fade away.

We are fighting God. Playing God. Pretending God does not exist.

I want to ask you Mr Gates, why is there a Facebook page opened in 2016 by the Ascension.org group titled: Covid-19? It's so confusing. See, Covid-19 was only born 11 February 2020. It was birthed in December 2019, but this new deadly pandemic, this terrifying disease, this killer virus, was registered on Facebook and July 2017 a covid-19 post updated the symptoms and stats of the virus.
You closed God's churches, but they had made enough money, stolen from God's people.
You have taken our jobs, our lives, shattered hopes and dreams and deprived us of essential items.
You have told us when we can move and when we can't, you have bruised us, beaten us and punished us and we committed no crime against you. This virus has been with us and many have died from covid-19 only you called it the flu and quoted cute stats and numbers. You are quite the bean cruncher, all about numbers. I just wanted to take this opportunity and tell you what you could have done. See you could have been awesome, you could have been magnificent and you could truly have made this world a better place. Stop with the vaccines. We are divinely created, when you take a vaccine call me and I may reconsider. WE are unique and beautiful and everyone of us has a fundamental basic right to be alive and live as God intended. Every man has a right to decide for himself. You are narcissistic with severe control  issues perhaps? I don't know, I am merely a mother and an awesome human being. I won't be taking your vaccines. I won't be taking any tests. I won't be subjected to your concept of life.I am the property of Jesus Christ.  I am born free and belong to the Kingdom of God. Let no man deceive you and bow to God so we can stand before men. You are not god.

I hope someone finds the courage to stand up against you and I hope that every plan you make comes unravelled and I pray for your soul and for the souls on this Earth.


     
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t