Skip to main content

No! You Can't take love away from me!

No, You can't take love away from me........

Oh, granted the enemy sits back laughing at us as we argue, fight and yell and shout and argue and fuss and fight and rant and hope desperately that life will return to normal. The dawning of reality is reaching more and more of the world's population. There was a moment in time when the world hovered on the brink of complete agreement and alignment with the realization that Event 201 is in actual fact William (79) Henry (70) Gates (52) 201
Around the world voices chimed in agreement, investigate the Gates Foundation. David Icke dismissed from YouTube would be silenced and how soon our memories fade and we find ourselves bending the knee, imitating the very position that claimed the life of a human being. Not one human killing another, not thou shall not kill, not even a policeman taking the life of a man presumed innocent until proven guilty, no of course not, it had to be a white man killing a black man. Suddenly gone was talk of the virus and gone was lockdown replaced by riots, gross brutal force used by the police in a horrific assault against citizens. Riots. Protestors. This too grows old and how to keep us in fear, how to keep us angry, how to keep us divided, how to keep this circus going and they laid it all out before our eyes, in movies, in music, in lyrics, in dialogue, in scenes and pictures and so they have brought us to this point in time and my mind, soul and body scream enough! 

I am not playing your race war.  Scared, angry, fearful, hungry, lonely, tormented, hurting this is hell and the kingdom that is come will increase the suffering for such is the kingdom. Everything is inverted. When they say love they speak of pain, when they say joy, they mean suffering, tears, agony, shame and humiliation. This is their love. This is their kingdom come and this is the deception, the reason Jesus wept. 

But I still get to choose and I say NO! 
I will feel all the pain, hurt, fear etc, but I will endure and overcome for God is my refuge, my strength, my life and I surrender to real love, love that protects, love that never wavers, love that is kind, caring and I read 1 Cor 13 and my pray is:

I pray that a cool breeze comfort you
That the first drops of rain on a hot dry Earth soothe you
That the sun warm you 
That there will always be trees to offer you shade
I give thanks for my beautiful country
The Country of my birth, South Africa
I give thanks for the many cultures that share this land
I ask for forgiveness for all of us have sinned and come short of the Glory of our God
I pray for the presence of Jesus Christ in His land for He is our Shepherd
I give thanks for love, hope and faith and that love might claim you and 
live forever in you. 
We are the Kingdom of God, be the miracle. 

Take your candle and go light the world. 
You choose. 
Choose love, be love and share love and stand in love. 
Learn to control ourselves, learn to master the negative 
Learn to grow and share and surrender to Jesus 
We choose and I have chosen! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t