Skip to main content

KNOWING!

 "Gods of Egypt" was a huge box office success but the true Gods were more ancient and mysterious than fiction. Powerful and deadly, all knowing, and all seeing, they were the original Masters of the Universe. They originated many thousands of years ago in a land far away from Egypt. From the Gods of the underworld, Osiris and Anubis; to the Gods of light such as Amun-Ra and Horus; the lives and actions of the Gods of Ancient Egypt explain our very existence and our place in the universe. Prepare to experience the Real Gods of Egypt and the original Game of Thrones.


What more is there to say??????

The Hebrew watched the Egyptians and how do you conquer your enemy, but from within. Perfect. The Queen wanted a baby and a baby was placed in a basket and Moses came to know exactly what He was dealing with when God spoke to Him and told Him to return and set My people free! 

 God was working on a plan of escape all the time, but the Leaders of the Hebrews lost their faith and trust and turned to themselves as we always do! We look to our own ability to save ourselves and so we create chaos. Oh people on this planet there is much we will be able to see, because we cannot open our minds, we cannot think, our eyes are closed by lies, deceit is as thick as fog and our conscience silences the knowing that lives deep within us. 

The knowing. Pay attention to the nudges and the soft voice that steers you, delays you, prompts you and protects you throughout your life. Listen. Watch and pray, God is speaking to us. 

Trust the knowing that grows within you. You know a lie, you know deceit, you know bullshit. It's their curse word, their god the bull, look to New York Wall street and see their bull, look to the opening of the Common Wealth Games and see their bullshit. They use Jesus Christ in movies as a curse word, a blessed, sacred name, well we shall reveal their bullshit. 

The sword has two sides, as you pierce my side and hurt me, so too shall I plunge the sword of Truth into you and you shall feel the burning sensation of Truth as you are scorched and condemned. Heathen; cruelty, brutality, hatred. Your hatred is causing the destruction to our world and you will answer, everyone answers, everyone stands accountable. There is no great escape, there is only Justice. You know exactly what you have chosen to do, you have knowingly taken part in destruction and happiness causes actual pain to you. Love is just hatred multiplied 77 x 7. 

God's people stole the power from the Egyptians and they are using this power against us. 

 Narcissitic political liars, excuse me, leaders will never and simply can not look the world in the eye and say, I made a mistake, they can't because they are gods, they are themselves are the power to this glorious world of theirs wherein they are the gods and we are mere pawns in their game of chess, hence the black and white square floors.  When cocaine and narcissisms  meat and we do mean meat, it's not a spelling error, more and more cosmic dark, darker and darkest night stole into our lives and chased away the sun where they compete for equal opportunity to state their case and claim those that choose, for  our lives are based on choice. Free will, but our will is no longer free, subliminal messaging, MK Ultra, CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, ah come on, none of you are the good guys and we get it! No one is coming to save us , but God is preparing us and as your time draws near, our time will come too and you will not be able to stand the wave of wrath and will devour you from your hiding place. You will be defeated and you will regret every evil deed you ever plotted and planned never mind the execution of the plan. I shaid, you shall have no God but me. 

I said: Love thy God with all thy heart, mind, body and Soul.

I said, no other gods, no worshipping and following, liking and cancelling each other, where is all this self righteous anger coming from? The self must die on the cross, take your cross and follow me. 

I said: Honor thy father and mother, look after your parents and look after your children, but you prey on each other like animals, and you call me Father? How am I a Father to anyone when no one is listening to my voice? 

I said: Thou shalt not steal, but you have stolen children from me and continue to trespass on forbidden ground. 

All I see here is FORBIDDEN....FOR BIDDEN.....IT'S IN HIS NAME! it's WHAT HE IS! what YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND ELECTED. You claim to be the children of God, the chosen ones, while you torture and kill my chosen. The Sheep that know my voice. Great is my displeasure and my wrath will stun and surprise the nations, no man knows the plans of the Alpha and the Omega, I AM and I Am with my children always, this war you seek will destroy you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t