Skip to main content

No Parking at Cancer Care

  Graves! Crematoriums!  All silent testimonies of legal murder, uninvestigated, legalized murder. A young man age 28 walks into a chemotherapy and the doctors and those administering the poison watch as this young man, then drags himself and then is finally wheeled into their cancer care unit where he is administered three fatal chemotherapy sessions and 18 days later at the age of 29 takes his final breath. No word from this cancer care, no phone call from the doctor, no communication, business is now concluded, well, you just killed my son. You killed him and you know it. Dr. Watson in Port Elizabeth you will not escape justice. There are many walking towards their graves, clinging to hope, clinging to the poison you are administering in the name of health care.   You took the life of my son knowing full well what you were doing. He was scheduled for one therapy session, one dose of chemo, but no, you authorized three sessions. One and half hours you pumped poisons into a body that was already broken already crushed and still you kept on, did anyone not stop to think three treatments were too much. How did he go from one treatment to three? He was due to be there for one treatment, a half an hour and he received three drips. He is my son. You murdered my son. I called you three times and you went on holiday. So nice for you. The care park at cancer care is always full, no parking spaces as people fight for their right to life, but you know as well as I do that there is only death coming to them and sooner than had they just not parked at cancer care. The first law at cancer care stipulates you, the patient, has the right to inform them of your death. Number One on the board, you have the right to inform cancer care of your death. Encouraging. It's no wonder the first horse in Revelation is white, you in the white coats with the law on your side, killing and uncaring in the name of your bank account. You bought a home on the lives of your patients. You walk in death. Your happiness is built on the demise of others. 

Walk in your wall of silence, watch as your bank balance increases knowing all you ever did was murder innocent trusting real people. People with lives, families and every day in every single way, you just don't give a damn. It's doctors like you that shine a light on the true nature of your profession. First do no harm does not apply to the likes of you. Remember I sat across from you, I saw the indifference, you know what I know and I know you have no soul. Dr. Walton along with her crowd at cancer care in Port Elizabeth. Cold, calculating murderous witch, forgiveness is required, but how do you forgive murder. Cold, calculating murder. You knew his body would not handle the three treatments, but you administered them any way and you know exactly what you said to me that validates my writing this. I must walk around carrying my loss, my pain and knowing what you said and did and watched what your team administered knowing all the while millions will follow in his steps because they trust you.  Loans are taken, not everyone has medical aid and not having medical aid could very well be a blessing. The graves yard lies full of silent suffering and murder undetected. You killed my son. 

chemotherapy 

mother! 

now that's a bitter pill of truth to live with!!!

Everything you own, from the home you live in to the food on your table, dear doctors, is purchased in death. The white horse that rides with a crown on his head. Your success is measured in how many bodies you have buried and how many death certificates you signed. There is nothing great about your existence. Your poisons you term medication has not gone unnoticed. The stench of your existence will usher you into a place where you will dwell for the rest of your life. In this world and the next the stench of death envelopes you and now my eyes no longer are blind but see and smell. There is no compassion, no life within you, you took your life and sacrificed everything that was good and pure in the name of greed signed another death certificate.  

Will there be forgiveness? 

I must forgive you for knowing you are killing my child. Knowing he was scheduled for one treatment, knowing you looked me in the eye and told me chemotherapy is optional just before he was taken for three, that's 3 treatments! Were you there with him after these treatments, you had to know his eyes would close, he would be unable to talk, unable to swallow, unable to breathe. 18 days. 


What is the real meaning of forgiveness?

Psychologists generally define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.
18 days Dr. Walton Cancer Care Port Elizabeth, 18 days! 
In the name of Jesus, I ask for forgiveness for my anger, my resentment and my complete loathing of you as a human being, I ask that love will fill my soul and transform me and make me new and whole again as only Jesus Christ of Nazareth can do. I ask Jesus to open your eyes and your heart and work within you that your life be transformed into life. 
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son so whosoever, believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth shall not perish but have eternal life. 
Nothing but the blood of Jesus can set us free. 
Why did God instruct Abraham to take his son and offer him as a sacrifice? 
God needs us to know that human sacrifice is an abomination! He hates murder. The blood of innocent children are crying out to God and He hears and knows all that is done. There is no secret from God, nothing done in the dark is not witnessed by God. He knows all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t