Skip to main content

KNOWING! LOVE LIVES WITHIN ALL OF US ALWAYS!

I think I said too much, perhaps not enough, but the time for talking is over. We know what we know and the knowing lives within us. This is not our world, we never wanted this, we never asked for this; if we extended an invitation, consider the invitation hereby revoked!  Wearing a dress will never make you a woman, a woman is a wonderous creation made to create and give life. This is the very name WombMAN. If you don't have a womb, no dress is going to make one! Men are created strong, determined, caring and exist to create life, life givers. Men and Wombmen are beautiful and to compete is pointless, but you know this. The knowing lives deep within us, it cannot be extinguished, cannot be diminished, cannot be terminated. We are knowing beings.  The eyes are the windows of the soul, the eyes! Our brain will mimic what our eyes see. Beware what you are feeding your inner knowing. Thoughts become feelings; feelings motivate action; action determines our reality.  No one told you the power you possess, no one ever will, this world is not designed for our success, it's designed to suppress and this system must be eradicated. The hunger for death and destruction is all consuming, my body aches from the pain my eyes witness. I see your suffering. I know your pain. I know your tears, I have cried and sob too.  The need to reach out and rescue you does not escape me, but I am trapped in this void of indifference and I can't break through. I could write a trillion letters and sing a million tunes, books will be published, but the answer is found on our knees. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God. The kingdom of God visited the Earth, came to dwell among us, brought life and gave us hope and faith.  They thought they could kill life; kill love; destroy goodness and shred the message the Son of God brought us. We want this Kingdom, we seek this peace, we long for kindness, care, shelter and protection. We are designed for this Kingdom and yet, we walking in destruction and the voice of Love is crying out to all who will listen, come find me! Open your heart to me, your heart is created specifically designed for me, I am Yours and You are Mine. Know ye not that you are Gods? Jesus asked.  They killing our children, they filling our mind with lies and it's all gone too far. They mimicking the movies we watching our own destruction. We are paying to focus out attention on our own coming destruction and nothing anyone says seems to break the trans.  Our relationships are so confused and compromised.  Tell me please how do we love thy neighbor? Please. Can anyone tell me how do we love our neighbor? Jesus said, silver and gold have I none, why? Buying love is not love at all. Seeking love for the sake of love is truth and Jesus is the Truth. Stop. Listen Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Yeshua, the Son of God is Love. Now they going to come at us with this love in disguise, No! Love is not accepting sin. Love is not saying being Gay is okay! Love is saying being Gay is not okay and you can overcome this. The body is designed for specific functions, don't corrupt the body. DON'T. Just Don't do it. Take care of yourself and take care of each other with respect for our needs and lives. First do no harm. It's their slogan, they created the sword, they will die by their sword. First do no harm. Do not create virus and disease to harm and kill the body. Do not sell what is not yours, what is intended to be free and given to all. No university degree is going to teach you to live the life God intended for us, that's the job of the Holy Spirit.  This is why Jesus gave us The Helper. We are not alone, no one walks alone, it's simply not possible, we are divinely connected to Christ.  Crying out in the dark and declaring you are alone is a choice you made and is your choice. Flip the script, flip your life, change the pattern and change the world. Do the unexpected and watch the miracles happen, you are the miracle waiting to happen. We will overcome, their system will fall, a house divided cannot stand. Their greed is their destruction. Love is our path to life.  Everything we have to be all we need to be lies dormant within us, God will activate all His children when the time is required, do not be afraid, flow, allow the power of God, of Life to flow throughout you.  There is no racism. We all a part of the Kingdom of God, so many know this. 

It's the knowing they cannot understand. Their hive mind is all about destruction, they hunt and we are they prey they feed on, but prayer is the portal that connects us to life and life is found only in Jesus Christ. Trust your inner knowing. Trust that no matter what is told to you, only Jesus is the truth, the way and the life. We know His voice, you know you do. It's in the KNOWING. Turn your eyes up on Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. This is who we are and we are sinful, but Lord of Life and Mercy and Forgiveness, Our Heavenly Father who sent His Son to save us knows us and yet, He loves us unconditionally. Love thy neighbor! Love is not about how much money I have, so tell me, what is love all about? 1 Cor 13. 


1 Corinthians 13

1
If I speak in the tongues [1] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
3
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, [2] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9
For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
10
but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
12
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
  1. [1] Or languages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are No Bolts or Gates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Udb0pX2jU DRUNK BEGGAR ENTERS A CHURCH AND ASK TO SING (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) These are the words:  For all of my Life Oh Lord, I will praise You For my air, is YOUR life And I will never get tired..... I Can hear Your Voice It is sweeter than Honey that pulls me out of this cave and it takes me to Heaven.... I have seen Fire and I have seen Earthquakes Strong wind that blew on me I have lived so many dangers but Your voice than calmed me... You give orders to the stars and the sea You put Your limits I feel so secured in Your hands Oh Almighty! There are not bolts or gates that do not close in front of Your voice No more pain or guilt Remaining standing before us and the storm subsides For Your Word is pure A shield to those who believe in Him

Our World 2018....WE ARE NOT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVFyVNgtsc Our World in 2018: DISTURBING VIDEO! A look at suicides, how we are all finding our own solutions to the craziness of this world, the insanity! The Bible speaks of times when we will kill ourselves and wish for death! It's not difficult to find a reason to die........the challenge is finding a reason to feel alive! If we know not Love we know nothing! Jeremy Potter 1 day ago The wretchedness inside of me, Silence these venomous voices, rise from the pain. Dragging me down, unrighteous choices, Am I insane. Hearts turned to black, Will He bring me back, Fallen from glory, Please change the story, A master of sin, I have forsaken again, Come light the way, To a Glorious day, Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, The wretchedness inside of me, He came on this day, to show us the way, Behold the Hand, Hearts once soft have turned to stone, Behold the nail, They left our King to die alone, My Father turned His Face away,

South Africa......You Are Either For God or Against Him.....

There is a magic that is happening to you and me every day of our lives, we see and we want and we buy! Now imagine for a second you walk into a jewelry store and you purchase for the love of your life the most beautiful ring in the store! Then you open your front door to the police and find out you are under arrest for having stolen that most beautiful ring! You are now a thief! Armed with the receipt, you struggle to explain your situation, but you are tossed into jail, branded a criminal, and the jewelry store gets the ring and the money you paid for it! This just cannot be right! Against the law, how can this be? An entire nation is asking themselves this question and have been asking this question for years! We all thought South Africa would be destroyed by President Nelson Mandela, but how he proved the world wrong, and how they hate him for it! No Black man will ever hold the honor and sainthood that Nelson Mandela earned and deserves! It's not me who is saying this, this t